2014年4月10日星期四

You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind

Out of my mind or just fascinated with London’s concrete? Probably both. Every inch of London is fascinating, if you ask me. And I’m glad I got to share that with my friend B. Now I know I already had a birthday aftermath but I do have to mention my birthday one last time! Because this post unconsciously has birthday written on it… For starters, these pictures were taken in London, on B’s and my birthday weekend. Secondly, I’m wearing these Zara boots that my brother bought me for my birthday. How sweet is that? Brothers know best (although I might have given him a few hints). And last birthday related fact in these pics: the cute little evil eye necklace I got from B for my birthday.
Now let’s enjoy this sunny weekend. Wheter you’re about to go crazy or just keeping it laid-back… ENJOY!


Source from:http://www.thefashionfolio.com/outfits/out-of-my-mind

没有评论:

发表评论