2014年4月19日星期六

Veronica Sheaffer Wedding Gowns and Chamomile ... the edible flower

Today I have a few of the latest gowns from the "Little Blue Bow" Collection of wedding gowns for Fall/Winter 2014 from Veronica Sheaffer {all handmade in the USA}. Each of the gowns are priced under $2,500 and include lace, silk, gold and even completely custom options. With this collection you have the option of adding on coordinating tops to further personalize the look. When I saw the gorgeous rustic bouquets of chamomile flowers being held by the model I couldn't help but smile as I wore these little flowers in my hair on my wedding day :) Since these flowers are edible, I thought it would be fun to also share a few recipes that incorporate these flowers into them {seen at the end of this post after the gowns}.
And, now for the yummy chamomile recipes {which would also be perfect wedding treats for your guests}  . . .

Source from:http://www.brendasweddingblog.com/blogs/2014/4/14/veronica-sheaffer-wedding-gowns-and-chamomile-the-edible-flower

没有评论:

发表评论