2014年4月28日星期一

OOTD: Leopard Print Crop Top, Blue Pencil Skirt

Hey everyone,
I am back with an OOTD..so crop tops are like so IN these days..and they are everywhere..at Forever 21, you will only see crop tops ! And the young girls these days are loving the trend..
DSC00342 OOTD: Leopard Print Crop Top, Blue Pencil Skirt
Here in this outfit, I paired a leopard print crop top with a navy blue pencil skirt..and black ankle strap wedges and a crocodile print black bag.
DSC00341 OOTD: Leopard Print Crop Top, Blue Pencil Skirt
Since the crop top was the main piece of attraction here and its high neck, I did not add any statement necklace..just some gold midi rings a hollow gold bracelet.
DSC00339 OOTD: Leopard Print Crop Top, Blue Pencil Skirt
I am in loveee with these black ankle strap suede wedges..they are so comfy..I have danced 2 hrs in them ! I can literally live in them..and they look so chic <3 Also available in blue and white..
DSC00343 OOTD: Leopard Print Crop Top, Blue Pencil Skirt
DSC00346 600x414 OOTD: Leopard Print Crop Top, Blue Pencil Skirt
Some tips on wearing a crop top:
  • Pair it with pencil skirt/midi skirt/palazzos
  • Don’t wear it if you are apple shaped or have extra love handles
  • Show only a little bit of skin, if you are not too comfy
  • And if you are not comfy showing any skin, you can layer it over a tank/camisole (If you have seen my outfit on Instagram, I wore a striped crop top layered over a basic tank)
So yes, go and rock the crop top ! If you wear a crop top, do tag me on twitter or facebook or Instagram icon smile OOTD: Leopard Print Crop Top, Blue Pencil Skirt

Source from:http://www.newlove-makeup.com/2014/04/ootd-leopard-print-crop-top-blue-pencil-skirt.html

没有评论:

发表评论