2014年4月2日星期三

What to Wear on Winter Days
















Ok, maybe I exaggerated by saying “winter days”… But the weather those days have been crazy with low temperatures and a lot of rain! I wore this outfit a couple weeks ago just before rain and cold came back and when I showed you a sneak-peak on my Instagram, many of you fell in love and that’s why we took pictures of it yesterday. Some of my outfits come up like this, when I’m looking into my closet for something to wear when I have to go to the supermarket and running errands. We usually take pictures of these outfits, some times I do some changes and others they appear just as it is, but that day we couldn’t take pictures and the day after the spring weather arrived, so it wasn’t the time to bring back the parka! Yesterday I went to Pau’la boutique to see the new collection and I changed the flats for my leo heels but as you can see, the outfit still looks so nice with flats. It’s pretty easy to change all my heals for the flat option ;) This sweater is one of the prettiest sweaters I own and I wore it a lot since my frienda gave to me! Unfortunately, I think it’s from the next fall/winter season… Needless to say it’s super cozy!!
I’m so happy because it seems that the nice weather is on its way and I can’t wait to feel a couple degrees more :) Please, cross your fingers tight because we all need this! Lots of love and thank you so much for your lovely comments!
I’m wearing:
Parka – Choies
Jersey/Sweater – Only
Jeans – Zara (SS 14 rosa palo/pale pink)
Bailarinas/Flats – Be Sweet via Baleeblu
Sombrero/Hat – Zara (old)
Bolso/Bag – Michael Kors
Pulseras/Bracelets – Lowlita&you
Esmalte/Nail polish – Bahama mama by Essie

Source from:http://www.fashionindie.com/post/winter-days_1396367571

没有评论:

发表评论