2014年5月7日星期三

The Mule

White Simple
PaulAndrew
These amazing mules by Paul Andrew are my shoe fixation right now. I find myself grabbing them every time I’m getting dressed. I’m so happy mules are happening again. The first shoe I ever really fell for was a pair of mules. They were my mom’s white ponyhair leopard print mules by Prada. I was in the third grade I think, and she used to pick me up from school wearing them. I remember wanting a pair so badly! This classic version goes with everything. A pretty black mule like this with cuffed skinnies is so simple and necessary.

Mules are a Moda Operandi exclusive by Paul Andrew available here. Worn with a leather tote bag by Lotuff, jeans by Citizens of Humanity, American Apparel tee, Stella McCartney blazer and Isabel Marant necklace.


Source from:http://www.seaofshoes.com/sea_of_shoes/2014/05/mule.html

没有评论:

发表评论