2014年5月1日星期四

Bold In Roses With Ted Baker




Rose Print Dress c/o Ted Baker | Clutch c/o Ted Baker | Sunnies c/o | Heels c/o Call It Spring | Kendra Scott Cocktail Ring c/o | Link Bracelet c/o | Pearl Detail Bracelet c/o Ted Baker always has a brilliant selection of feminine florals + chiffon, two of my favorite things. So when I had the opportunity to parooz the store in search of a spring ensemble from their SS14 collection, naturally, I was ALL in. Amongst this illusion necklace dress, minty maxi, and sheer a-line skirt {all of which were stunning}, I landed on this rose print fit and flare. Talk about perfect fit! I have a hard time finding cinched waist dresses that fit my petite frame properly, but this flirty number was just perfect. I paired it with ankle strap pumps and a few feminine jewels + a pop of lime to compliment the bloom print. Loving the collection as much as I am?! You’re in luck – Ted is giving away a $500 shopping spree and all you have to do is click here to sign up for the opportunity to win! Good luck dolls! - See more at: http://www.fashionindie.com/post/rose-print-dress#sthash.CDDRprkH.dpuf

Source from:http://www.fashionindie.com/post/rose-print-dress

没有评论:

发表评论