2014年5月19日星期一

Search the world for treasure

navy1


navy5
navy3
Where can you find pleasure, search the world for treasure… In the navy!


Ahoy sailors! After some intensive shooting, I’ve got a few new looks to show you. This is the first of many with the beautiful Essentiel Georgescinque skirt! When Essentiel asked me to shoot 5 outfits with 1 item, I wanted each and every look to project my style. The thing is: it’s never the same. It depends on my mood, on the weather, on the occasion. One day it’s girly, one day it’s not at all. For this look, I thought it was fun to combine the sturdy boots I bought in London back in February and the NAVY tee with the quite classic and feminine skirt. It just gives the look something more casual and it makes me look more comfortable in a skirt. Thanks again to my girl B for shooting & helping me pick the best backgrounds ever!
Source from:http://www.thefashionfolio.com/outfits/search-world-treasure

没有评论:

发表评论